This contract is concluded between SIA Livingstons, the owner of the internet trading site candleroom.lv, registration number 40203227285, legal address: Tērbatas Street 50-21, Riga, Latvia, LV-1011 (hereinafter - the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on the candleroom.lv internet trading site.
The distance contract applies to all orders and purchases made on the candleroom.lv website. This Distance Agreement does not apply to purchases made by the Buyer in the Seller's retail store.
- The Buyer orders, buys and pays, and the Seller delivers and sells candles (hereinafter referred to as Goods) in accordance with the terms of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
- The Buyer orders the Goods by completing the order on the Seller's website at candleroom.lv . When placing an order, the Buyer undertakes to provide accurate information, ie name, delivery address and contact information. The Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about any changes no later than 24 hours after receiving the order confirmation by writing an e-mail to email@example.com . The buyer is responsible for presenting the correct data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed.
- Ordering the Product shall be considered as the Buyer's offer to the Seller to conclude this Distance Agreement for the delivery of the ordered Product and the Buyer's consent to purchase the ordered Product at the specified price. Personal data related to the delivery of the goods are not transferred to a third party, except SIA DPD Latvija and SIA Omniva (hereinafter courier mail), to ensure the delivery of the order.
- The Seller delivers the Product to the address specified by the Buyer in accordance with the rates set by the courier. The Buyer shall pay for the shipping costs and the Goods together, before receiving the confirmation and delivery of the Goods from the Seller. The delivery price is included in the invoice.
- The Buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller completes the orders: on working days from 11.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m., on Saturdays and Sundays - no assembly is carried out. The Seller sends a confirmation of order acceptance to the Buyer by e-mail. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, then the order has not been accepted. The assembly of the order starts when the money has been credited to the Seller's account.
- The buyer can use the right of refusal contained in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 calendar days. In order to avoid dispute situations, at the time of receiving the Product, the Buyer must make sure that it corresponds to the order (color, name of the product and other important parameters).
- In the event that the Products are assembled incorrectly, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Product within 14 days by contacting the Seller via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . In the aforementioned case, courier costs are covered by the Seller.
- If the Buyer wants to use the right of withdrawal, the following conditions must be taken into account:
- The Product being returned must not have been used. If the returned Product is damaged or the condition of the Product has deteriorated, and this has happened due to improper storage, the Buyer does not have the right to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
- If the Buyer wants to use the right of refusal, he must contact the Seller by e-mail email@example.com.
- The Buyer is obliged to keep both courier documents for receiving the Product and postal/courier documents for returning the Product to the Seller.
- The Buyer can find detailed information about what a distance contract is and the right of withdrawal at the following website address: ptac.gov.lv
- The Seller transfers the money for the returned Product and its delivery costs to the same bank account from which payment for the order was received within 14 calendar days after the termination of the Agreement and receipt of the specified Product at the Seller's store (Tērbatas Street 50, Riga, Latvia, LV-1011) based on the Buyer's refusal.
- The average delivery time is 2 to 6 working days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 calendar weeks, as delivery times may vary depending on the Seller's special terms and availability of the Product in stock.
- All prices are indicated with 21% VAT (value added tax).
- The Buyer pays for the Product in the online store candleroom.lv with a payment card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron). All delivery costs are borne by the Buyer.
- This Agreement is in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. The buyer confirms that he is familiar with the terms of this Agreement and undertakes to observe and fulfill them.
- The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time.